Monday, March 12, 2012

Yertle the Turtle by Dr. Suess


Last Wednesday was an important day for Kierce and just so happened to be the first day of my new job as well.  Kierce practiced for more than a month to prepare for the role of turtle #8.  In fact she had the entire play memorized at least two weeks before show day!  In the car one day, she began rattling the play off starting from the beginning, which pretty much blew us all away!


Kierce all smiles with a couple of her classmates after the show.


She had a show during the day, and one at night.  A good friend Julie covered for me at Merrick's school which allowed me to visit her at school that morning after her day performance.  Since I began my new job that afternoon, Ryan and the kids thoroughly enjoyed the evening show.


...and someone took a silly picture after the evening show that I'll share with you to close!  We're glad you had fun Kierce!


No comments:

Post a Comment