Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Rowan and her Irish Football






Well, once Rowan finally came onto the field this past Sunday, she did great!  Rowan was a little (to say the least) apprehensive about playing a scrimmage against the older kids.  Soooo, we worked out a little compromise; she played with the younger kids.  She is right at the cut off age, and could go either way.  Of course because she looks much older, the Irish fathers/coaches were all pushing her toward playing with the older kids.    


A little daddy daughter time :)


...Auntie Abs came to watch too ;)


Rowan found the right position for her, where the ball comes right to her.


Later that day Ryan had me "cookie him" and we found it humorous that I was all excited about my sprouts at the same time, so we photographed the irony of the situation ;)  What do you think Merrick's hand is waiting to do???


Lastly, I thought I would share a cute picture of Rowan serving me up a piece of fruit pizza.




No comments:

Post a Comment