Monday, November 21, 2011

Camping on the Colorado River


The first weekend in October we were privileged to be invited to this amazing diamond in the rough, Picacho State Park on the Colorado River.  I mean, look at the view!  My cousins Lori and Steph were such wonderful, well seasoned hosts!  As you can see, everyone was very happy.  


Classic


Ahoy captain Lori!


We had too much fun tubing, with the best view I might add!


With this backdrop, I couldn't stop myself from having a small photo shoot ;)


All of the kids spent special time training with Lori and Steph's friend, the park ranger, to become Junior Rangers!  


We even did a little celebrating for Kierce's Birthday!  I have a feeling Steph picked out this super cute Chargers hat for Kierce's Birthday gift ;)  Thank you Lori and Steph, for everything!  We will always remember this moment in time!
L

No comments:

Post a Comment